FOR ALL SURFACES
Surfaces:All surfaces (needed for showers, sinks, outside and heavily wet areas, recommended for floors and
Coverage:125 ft2 matt and 200 ft2 satin(A+B)
Curing time between layers: 3 to 24 hours (speed up with a fan)
Pot life: 30 minutes or according to the information on the
Number of coats: 2 to 3 coats
Tools: Brush, foam roller, paint tray, 150 and 320 grit
CLEANING TOOLS: Water while the product is still fresh
Fully dry: 7 days, pay attention for 30 days
The Art Béton Urethane Satin is a two-component, waterborne, low odour, VOC compliant top coat. This high performance product has excellent clarity applied as a nonyellowing finish which eliminates reflective gloss on general service or decorative floor and wall systems. Meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants. Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060.
Where to use: Hospitals and healthcare facilities, schools,
colleges and universities, grocery and department stores, commercial and industrial environments, restaurants, food plants, etc.
- The Art Béton Coating must be covered by the Impregnator Sealer that has completely dried. Surfaces must be clean and free of any contaminant that could affect the bound.
URETHANE PREPARATION RATIO
- Add Component B to Component A
according to the ratio on the label.
- CAUTION PREPARE ONLY NECESSARY QUANTITY. Use a small container. Mix well until complete homogeneity.
**For optimal adhesion, apply in less than 30 minutes after mixing parts A and B, even if the texture is still liquid.**
- Apply the Urethane Satin using a small foam
roller, use a paint brush for corners and edges. Apply a uniform layer, avoid bubbles. Let it dry completely (3 to 24 hours). Use a fan to accelerate curing time. Sand lightly between layers using a 150-grit sandpaper, then use a 320-grit sandpaper for a smooth finish. Clean the surface to get rid of any particles using a damp cloth or a vacuum. Apply the second layer uniformly. For the floors, avoid circulation for the first 24 hours. Completely dry 7 to 30 days.
- Hardens in maximum 1h following the mixing of
the two components in a container.
- CLEANING: Clean tools and equipment immediately with water. Wash soiled hands and skin thoroughly in hot soapy water.
MAINTENANCE OF SURFACES
- For the first week, use only a dry microfiber cloth or mop. Then a cloth or mop in damp microfiber or with neutral soap.
- CONDUCT A SEALER TEST ON THE SURFACE PREPARED WITH THE ART BETON COATING AT LEAST 24 HOURS AFTER THE LAST VARNISH OR URETHANE COATING. WET THE SURFACE WITH A DAMP CLOTH, IT MUST STAY WET FOR 2 TO 3 MINUTES. IF THE CONCRETE CHANGES COLOUR, IT IS NOT PROPERLY SEALED AND ANOTHER VARNISH OR URETHANE COAT IS REQUIRED. DO NOT USE THE SURFACE UNTIL A SEALER TEST HAS BEEN CONDUCTED.
- May cause irritation. Caution: Wear appropriate protective equipment during handling. Avoid ingestion or inhalation of the product and contact with eyes and skin. Keep away from incompatible materials. Keep in a cool and well ventilated place. Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for a few minutes. If inhaled, breathe fresh air.
Technical sheet Urethane Matte (PDF)
Technical sheet Urethane Satin (PDF)
Installation Guide (PDF)
Price per square feet for project
- Les Enduits Art Béton offers a guarantee for its Art Béton coating system. The warranty is applicable for one year from the date of purchase of the system. Les Enduits Art Béton undertakes to replace the products used if, and only if, the application is made in strict accordance with the attached specifications and on a perfectly stable basis.
- Shelf life: 1 year after purchase
- Protect products from freezing at all times
*ARTBÉTON COATING IS FLAME-RESISTANT. FOR USE ON A FIREPLACE WALL, IT MUST BE APPLIED TO FIBROCEMENT OR ANY OTHER FLAME-RESISTANT MATERIAL.